Mr. Abdul Jabbar Al-Sayegh, the Chairman of Noor Capital is one of the founders of Noor Capital. He is also the Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Al-Sayegh Brothers Group of Companies , an UAE based group with more than 4750 personnel and following areas of interest:
- Engineering & construction ( Oil and Gas : cooperation with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, serving all oil & gas Companies in UAE,
- Electronics ( monopoly distributor of highly recognized electronic brands to UAE)
- Civiltech contracting (infrastructure),
- Solar systems installation and maintenance ,
- Language centers (Berlitz, Mayoor and Al Muneera Private School)
In the past, he held various important positions in prominent Institutions such as:
Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA), Abu Dhabi Investment Company (ADIC) and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB). He holds a B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration from University of Denver, Colorado.
He holds a BSc. Degree in Business Administration from University of Denver, Colorado. Mr. Abdul Jabbar Al Sayegh is an extensively travelled prominent businessman in the UAE, and leads a very active social life. His personal contacts include members of the Royal Families, Government Officers, Senior Executives of Banks & Financial Institutions and Prominent Businessmen in the U.A.E.