Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency. A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature.
Balances of Bitcoin are kept using public and private “keys,” which are long strings of numbers and letters linked through the mathematical encryption algorithm that was used to create them.
According to the official Bitcoin Foundation, the word “Bitcoin” is capitalized in the context of referring to the entity or concept, whereas “bitcoin” is written in the lower case when referring to a quantity of the currency (e.g. “I traded 20 bitcoin”)
As of April 2017, one bitcoin is worth $1,223 – a considerable jump from late 2016, when it was around $770.
Bitcoin’s price is also quite dependent on the size of its mining network, since the larger the network is, the more difficult – and thus more costly – it is to produce new bitcoins. As a result, the price of bitcoin has to increase as its cost of production also rises.
So why invest in Bitcoin through Noor Capital?
A few good reasons:
1. Much like with a bank, you have a real account specifically in your name, which is monitored for security by the latest security encryption methods.
2. 24/7 customer support is always available for you on the phone, email and chat.
3. A licensed and regulated brand is monitored by the ultimate regulatory authorities such as the Central Bank – which means you can be sure that the Noor Capital is adhering to local rules and regulations, and that you are always protected, since regulations require that we always have enough liquidity to provide you with your funds whenever you need them.
4. With price increases expected for the entire cryptocurrency index, people are looking for safe and easy ways to become a part of the cryptocurrency community. Thanks to Noor Capital, it has never been easier to invest in digital currencies, and it can now be done from the comfort of home with just a few clicks.
What do you need to do if you want to invest in Bitcoin?
If you already have a Noor Capital Account and wish to access Bitcoin,
1. Right click inside MARKET WATCH, and select “ SYMBOLS”
2. Expand the instruments tree “Crypto-CFD”
3. Select (BTCUSD) followed by the active month code, Click “SHOW”, or simply double click on the instrument.
4. After adding the contract, it will appear on marketwatch, please HOVER by mouse over each item to view the expiration date.
Noor Bitcoin CFD Specifications
CFD Name – BTCUSDjan18 / BTCUSDfeb18 … BTCUSDdec18 ( BTCUSD followed by the active month code (feb) and active year code (18))
Contract Size – 10 Bitcoins equivalent to 1.0 Standard LOT
Minimum Volume Allowed – 0.01 Standard Lots
Maximum Volume Allowed – 10 Standard Lots
Margin – 20%
|Current Market Price (USD)||18645.5|
|contract Actual value||Required Margin (20%)||P/L Calculation|
|1.0 (Standard Lot)||10 Bitcoins||186455||37291||(Difference between open and close price) X (Tick Price) X (Contract Size)|
|0.1 (Mini Lot)||1 Bitcoin||18645.5||3729.1|
|0.01 (Micro Lot)||0.1 Bitcoin||1864.55||372.91|
|Type||Size||Item||Open Price||Close Price||Profit|