Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is a distributed public blockchain network. Although there are some significant technical differences between the two, the most important distinction to note is that Bitcoin and Ethereum differ substantially in purpose and capability. Bitcoin offers one particular application of blockchain technology, a peer to peer electronic cash system that enables online Bitcoin payments.
While the Bitcoin blockchain is used to track ownership of digital currency (bitcoins), the Ethereum blockchain focuses on running the programming code of any decentralized application. In the Ethereum blockchain, instead of mining for bitcoin, miners work to earn Ether, a type of crypto token that fuels the network.
Ethereum currently has its market cap at $10 billion. This is one-third of the market cap of Bitcoin, yet it is still a worthy cryptocurrency to have. The present value of one Ether (ETH) coin has increased more than ten times since the first of week of February 2017.
So why invest in Ethereum through Noor Capital?
A few good reasons:
1. Much like with a bank, you have a real account specifically in your name, which is monitored for security by the latest security encryption methods.
2. 24/7 customer support is always available for you on the phone, email and chat.
3. A licensed and regulated brand is monitored by the ultimate regulatory authorities such as the Central Bank – which means you can be sure that the Noor Capital is adhering to local rules and regulations, and that you are always protected, since regulations require that we always have enough liquidity to provide you with your funds whenever you need them.
4. With price increases expected for the entire cryptocurrency index, people are looking for safe and easy ways to become a part of the cryptocurrency community. Thanks to Noor Capital, it has never been easier to invest in digital currencies, and it can now be done from the comfort of home with just a few clicks.
What do you need to do if you want to invest in Ethereum?
If you already have a Noor Capital Account and wish to access Ethereum,
1. Right click inside MARKET WATCH, and select “ SYMBOLS”
2. Expand the instruments tree “Crypto-CFD”
3. Select (ETHUSD) followed by the active month code, Click “SHOW”, or simply double click on the instrument.
4. After adding the contract, it will appear on marketwatch, please HOVER by mouse over each item to view the expiration date.
Noor Ethereum CFD Specifications
CFD Name – ETHUSD
Contract Size – 10 Ethereum Units equivalent to 1.0 Standard LOT
Minimum Allowed Volume – 0.01 Standard Lots
Max Allowed Volume – 10 Standard Lots
Margin – 20 %
|Current Market Price (USD)||720.17|
|contract Actual value||Required Margin (50%)||P/L Calculation|
|1.0 (Standard Lot)||10 Ethereum||7201.7||1440.34||(Difference between open and close price) X (Tick Price) X (Contract Size)|
|0.1 (Mini Lot)||1.0 Ethereum||720.17||144.03|
|0.01 (Micro Lot)||0.1 Ethereum||1864.55||14.4|
|Type||Size||Item||Open Price||Close Price||Profit|