Litecoin is a decentralized digital currency like Bitcoin. It uses the same encryption techniques to transfer and create funds and to confirm transactions. The main difference between Bitcoin and Litecoin is that Litecoin has a larger amount of coins that can be created and it has faster transaction rates.
Some Crypto Market Analysts think it helpful to view it this way: “Litecoin is the Silver to Bitcoin’s Gold.”
Next to the very similar cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Litecoin has one of the highest and largest market capitalizations of any coin, in addition to longevity. Without getting too technical, the rate at which transactions are confirmed with Litecoin, the slight differences in cryptography algorithms and the number of coins that can ever be created, makes Litecoin in the opinion of most Crypto Watchers, an improved Bitcoin with less brand awareness. Litecoin (LTC) jumped a full 38% in a matter of hours – rocketing from $96.59 at 11:08pm PST Dec. 7, to $133.77 at 8:36am PST Dec. 8, according to GDAX [Global Digital Asset Exchange].
Forbes reports that spikes in Bitcoin trading could also make other Crypto Markets more volatile. This was especially witnessed with the recent surge and correction of IOTA [Internet of Things (Acyclic)]. While Litecoin is a more established market, it also remains to be seen if it will stabilize at a particular range.
So why invest in Litecoin through Noor Capital?
A few good reasons:
1. Much like with a bank, you have a real account specifically in your name, which is monitored for security by the latest security encryption methods.
2. 24/7 customer support is always available for you on the phone, email and chat.
3. A licensed and regulated brand is monitored by the ultimate regulatory authorities such as the Central Bank – which means you can be sure that the Noor Capital is adhering to local rules and regulations, and that you are always protected, since regulations require that we always have enough liquidity to provide you with your funds whenever you need them.
4. With price increases expected for the entire cryptocurrency index, people are looking for safe and easy ways to become a part of the cryptocurrency community. Thanks to Noor Capital, it has never been easier to invest in digital currencies, and it can now be done from the comfort of home with just a few clicks.
What do you need to do if you want to invest in Litecoin?
If you already have a Noor Capital Account and wish to access Litecoin,
1. Right click inside MARKET WATCH, and select “ SYMBOLS”
2. Expand the instruments tree “Crypto-CFD”
3. Select (LTCUSD) followed by the active month number, Click “SHOW”, or simply double click on the instrument.
4. After adding the contract, it will appear on marketwatch, please HOVER by mouse over each item to view the expiration date.
Noor Litecoin CFD Specifications
CFD Name – LTCUSD
Contract Size – 100 Litecoin Units equivalent to 1.0 Standard LOT
Minimum Allowed Volume – 0.01 Standard Lots
Max Allowed Volume – 10 Standard Lots
Margin – 20 %
|Current Market Price (USD)||313.05|
|contract Actual value||Required Margin (20%)||P/L Calculation|
|1.0 (Standard Lot)||100 LiteCoin||31305||6261||(Difference between open and close price) X (Tick Price) X (Contract Size)|
|0.1 (Mini Lot)||10 LiteCoin||3130.5||626.1|
|0.01 (Micro Lot)||1 LiteCoin||313.05||62.61|
|Type||Size||Item||Open Price||Close Price||Profit|