Ripple is a type of cryptocurrency. A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature.
Built for enterprise use, XRP offers banks and payment providers a reliable, on-demand option to source liquidity for cross-border payments. It’s the fastest and most scalable digital asset, enabling real-time global payments
anywhere in the world.
Built on the most advanced blockchain technology that is scalable, secure and interoperates different networks. Banks, payment providers and digital asset exchanges process and provide liquidity for payments on RippleNet, creating new, competitive cross-border payments services for their customers.
So why invest in Ripple through Noor Capital?
A few good reasons:
1. Much like with a bank, you have a real account specifically in your name, which is monitored for security by the latest security encryption methods.
2. 24/7 customer support is always available for you on the phone, email and chat.
3. A licensed and regulated brand is monitored by the ultimate regulatory authorities such as the Central Bank – which means you can be sure that the Noor Capital is adhering to local rules and regulations, and that you are always protected, since regulations require that we always have enough liquidity to provide you with your funds whenever you need them.
4. With price increases expected for the entire cryptocurrency index, people are looking for safe and easy ways to become a part of the cryptocurrency community. Thanks to Noor Capital, it has never been easier to invest in digital currencies, and it can now be done from the comfort of home with just a few clicks.
What do you need to do if you want to invest in Ripple?
If you already have a Noor Capital Account and wish to access Ripple,
1. Right click inside MARKET WATCH, and select “ SYMBOLS”
2. Expand the instruments tree “Crypto-CFD”
3. Select (XRPUSD) followed by the active month code, Click “SHOW”, or simply double click on the instrument.
4. After adding the contract, it will appear on marketwatch, please HOVER by mouse over each item to view the expiration date.
Noor Bitcoin CFD Specifications
CFD Name – XRPUSDjan18 / XRPUSDfeb18 … XRPUSDdec18 ( XRPUSD followed by the active month code (feb) and active year code (18))
Contract Size – 1000 Ripple equivalent to 1.0 Standard LOT
Minimum Volume Allowed – 0.01 Standard Lots
Maximum Volume Allowed – 10 Standard Lots
Margin – 20%
|Current Market Price (USD)||1.6077|
|contract Actual value||Required Margin (20%)||P/L Calculation|
|1.0 (Standard Lot)||1000 XRP||1607.7||321.54||(Difference between open and close price) X (Tick Price) X (Contract Size)|
|0.1 (Mini Lot)||100 XRP||160.77||32.154|
|0.01 (Micro Lot)||10 XRP||16.077||3.2154|
|Type||Size||Item||Open Price||Close Price||Profit|